If you have a Trial account, you will not need to enter a credit card until your trial has expired.
All other account types are required to have a credit card on file, for automatic monthly payments. If you require a different arrangement, please reach out to us at [email protected] .
If you need to change the credit card on your account, please follow the instructions below.
You may also be interested in:
1. Click on the Profile icon in the upper right-hand corner, and select "My Account" from the dropdown menu.
2. In the "Credit Card On File Since" box, click on the "Change Card" button.
3. Click on the "Use a Different Credit Card for Your Account" header along the bottom.
4. Enter your new credit card information, and check the box confirming that you have read and agree to SecureVideo.com's Terms & Conditions. Then click on the "Save" button in the lower left hand corner.
- The formatting for the Credit Card Expiration date is sensitive; be sure to use MM/YY. For example, if the expiration date is June 1, 2020, you should input: 06/20
5. You should see a blue banner message that your changes were saved.
This article was last reviewed by our Support team on November 5, 2019.